Have you ever wondered what your superpowers would be if you were a superhero? Even better, what do your team members think your superpowers are? If your team could be superheroes for a day, who would they be? Find out by running a super fun Superhero Sketch party!
In this super empowering team-building experience, learn how to capture your colleagues’ personality, translate their traits into superpowers and learn the fundamentals of superhero illustration with a professional artist. Get tips and advice on how to capture your colleague’s heroic spirit and highlight their strengths.
This fun team building activity helps you learn about your team’s strengths and skills. You’ll get tips and advice on how to capture your colleague’s heroic spirit and highlight their strengths.
Doing this gives your team members an insight into one another.
No matter what skill level, you’ll leave the session with a full illustration you’ve drawn yourself. The best part is you’ll receive a “Superhero Portrait” collage of everyone on the team!
What to expect:
1) let us know a date and time that works for your team 2) book the superheroes session 3) sit back and watch the magic unfold
Fortunately, you don’t have to worry about the nitty gritty as we take care of the whole process for you. You get a complete end-to-end service while we take care of the logistics including shipping of all the stationery.
Here is a step-by-step process of what will unfold:
- You will receive an invite in the form of a fun poster to get the team excited
- All team-members get a calendar invite
- Each team-member receives a beautifully packaged surprise box delivered to their door, with everything they’ll need during the experience
- A personalised event schedule is created for your team and we carry out run-throughs with our friendly co-ordinators and artists prior to the event
- The most exciting part – host the event for the team
- Create a short video highlights capturing the best team moments
- Share the video and some great team photos from the event
- Collect and share post-event feedback to measure team engagement
- Request a beautifully packaged box with stationery. If you decide to book without the box, we can share a list of basic stationery items that team-members will be able to source themselves.
- A bottle of wine or can of cocktail.
|Why||As teams, we’re often not very good at identifying each-other’s top traits, or highlighting our core strengths. Through this experience, you’ll learn about what makes each one of you superheroes and build team cohesion.|
|Team Size||Works well for teams of all sizes.|
|Duration||Approx. 120 minutes|
YumTum is a community initiative supporting Covid-impacted creative professionals, artists and hospitality workers. We work with talented local artists to run our experiences.
Craig is a local comic book artist, animator and illustrator. His art is a sleight of hand journey into hyper-cartoon worlds, a kaleidoscopic ride full of character, worlds within worlds and faces within faces.
Recent projects include a mind-bending Totally Unicorn animated live set, an augmented reality public art collaboration with Penrith Council titled “Re-Animate”, and comic illustrations for Un-Cook Yourself authored by Nats What I Reckon.
His next release will be Alison’s Art Shop at the End of the World, a post-apocalyptic joy that teaches art survival tips.
*Please note: artists may change
Virtual Teams we’ve made Happy
What’s in store?
New team experiences and instructors added each week.