Virtual Cooking Challenge
Gather your colleagues. Put on your aprons. Bring out the pots and ladles. Get ready for an immersive cooking experience with your team.
Our virtual cooking challenges take teams through an unforgettable culinary journey with some of the best local chefs.
Whether it’s a 2-course gourmet meal with all the trimmings or a dessert with wine – this isn’t just about eating, it’s the social atmosphere full of glee that makes it even more delicious!
It’s not just your everyday food but a great festive feast. The food we all look forward to when we’re getting together as a team!
It’s not a recipe from a book. Oh no! You’re off to an incredibly interactive MasterChef kitchen for this one.
About the Experience
Teams go through an exhilarating cooking experience, with a surprise gift pack, which includes all the ingredients! After the heated cook-off, it’s time to sit down together with a bar of chocolate or a bottle of wine as the entire team prepares and devours the same meal together. Aside from learning how to make a restaurant-style meal under the guidance of a top chef, you’ll get ideas on different presentation styles, plating styles and techniques. Who in the team will make the most Insta-worthy dish?
You can choose between the following dietary-requirements friendly experiences:
- Dip ‘N’ Dunk Dumplings
- Spec-Taco-Lar Thursdays
- Gnocchi Pasta Party
What to Expect
Fortunately, you don’t have to worry about the nitty gritty as we take care of the whole process for you! You get a complete end-to-end service as we take care of the logistics including shipping of ingredients, planning of the event, post-class feedback and video highlights reel.
All that is required of you is to pick a cooking challenge from a seasonal menu, let us now date and time that works for your team, kick back and relax while we serve the best experience to your team on a platter!
- You will receive an invite in the form of a fun poster to get the team excited.
- All team-members get a calendar invite.
- We source the best ingredients for your cooking experience.
- Each team-member receives a beautiful box full of the ingredients.
- A personalised event schedule is created for your team.
- Fun competitions and challenges to get a chance to learn something unique and interesting about your colleague.
- Rehearsal with our friendly co-ordinators and chefs prior to the event.
- The most exciting part – host the event for the team.
- Receive short video highlights capturing the best team moments.
- Share the video and some great team photos from the event.
- Collect and share post-event feedback to measure team engagement.
- Request a beautifully packaged box with expertly sourced ingredients. If you decide book without the box, we will share recipes that are pantry-friendly for team-members to source themselves.
- Bottle of wine
Because we care. Nothing gives us more pleasure than helping businesses improve their company culture, employee well-being and engagement. However, we believe that our track record speaks for itself, having worked with some of the most successful tech companies including Atlassian, Google, Stripe, Canva, Amazon who we continue to retain as clients. As such, see what they have to say in their testimonials on our experiences.
Our entire team had a lot of fun – thanks so much!
Celebrate: As teams we’re often guilty of working ourselves hard but not celebrating our wins. Through this experience, you’ll be able to celebrate wins and acknowledge all the hard-work the team has put in, which will help build happier and engaged teams.
Culture: Help build connections to create a healthy community and work culture where everyone feels appreciated. Our cooking challenges are a great way to bond and strengthen interpersonal relationships.
Wellbeing: Now more than ever, employee well-being is essential. Virtual cooking is a fun and exciting way to infuse well-being into your work.
|Team Size||Works well for teams of all sizes.|
|Duration||Approx. 90-120 minutes|
About our Chefs
Chef Charlie lives to eat and is passionate about cooking food that is healthy, fun and delicious. She’s an experienced chef with over 10 years of experience. She’s fond of travelling as she gets to explore and experiment with different cuisines and flavours. She’s a farm to fork practitioner, and passionate about making food locally grown to each pin drop.
“Fusing cultures and techniques to create meal experiences is something I love, and I strive to ensure the food I cook is sustainable & eco friendly. I’m really excited about getting teams to connect over immersive cultural cooking experiences!!!” – Chef Charlie
* Please note: chefs may change
What’s in store?
New team experiences and instructors added each week.